We offer the best water treatment services to all areas of the state of California. If you do not see your city or town listed, give us a call.

Sacramento's best water softeners, iron filters and water treatment system bargains. Our tech support staff sets the standard for water treatment applications. We understand city water applications are different in each city and ONE SIZE does not fit all. On well water application we are the experts in the field. Replace Culligan®, RainSoft®, EcoWater®, Hague®, Kinetico® and all other home soft water treatment systems for a fraction of the cost!

We can solve iron, sulfur and manganese issues without the use of salt or chemicals. We are the originators of the best chemical and salt free iron filters on the internet and no one still comes close to doing correctly of all the copy cat companies. We can do all of this at a mere fraction of the cost of in home sales companies and for less than all other online companies. And we get it right every time or we don't sell it. We also offer tech support to our customers 7 days per week.

Two common minerals in city water calcium and magnesium create one of the most notable changes in your tap water water hardness. These tasteless minerals dissolve in the water and create what is known as hard water. Although hard water poses no health risk, it can create numerous challenges for the consumer. For example, the higher the hardness value, the more effort it takes for soap to perform its cleansing action. In addition to reducing the effectiveness of soap, hard water can leave soap deposits in sinks and leave spots on dishes and glassware. Hard water can also create scaly calcium deposits on faucets, showerheads and evaporative coolers, as well as the inside of pipes, hot water heaters and automatic dishwashers. An ion exchange water softener removes hardness (calcium and magnesium ions) by replacing them with sodium or in some instances potassium. http://www.budgetwater.com/water_softeners.htm If you are on a sodium-restricted diet, you may need the addition of a Reverse Osmosis unit starting at just $199. http://www.budgetwater.com/reverse_osmosis.htm

Well Water: The very best thing to do if you have a private well is follow the instructions under items 7, 16 and 17 on this page: http://www.budgetwater.com/articles.htm

Sacramento has two independent water sources, the primary water source is river water from the American and Sacramento Rivers, which provide 84 percent of our water supply. Groundwater provides the remaining 16 percent.

Sacramento Water Quality Report

Get expert water treatment advice from our technicians.

Ask about our free water test.

Our most popular City Water Softener/Conditioner: Premium Dual Purpose Water Softener Conditioner replaces Culligan®, Sears®, Kinetico®, Ionics®, RainSoft®, EcoWater®, Hague®and virtually all others. And you can change the media in it if your water changes. An amazing value. An amazing water treatment system. Takes care of taste, smells, odors, dry skin, stiff or coarse clothing, chlorine, chemicals, soap scum and gives you luxurious suds. It raises your quality of life (at a fraction of the cost). Separate Activated Carbon (or alternative media) chamber for EASY and CHEAP carbon replacement every two-three years. One unit does it all! And without mixing media which is not recommended.

We can do all of this at a mere fraction of the cost of in home sales companies and for less than all other online companies. And we get it right every time or we don't sell it. We also offer tech support to our customers 7 days per week. We are the industry leader in budget priced high quality water softeners, water conditioners, reverse osmosis drinking water purification systems, iron filters, sulfur filters, dirt and sediment filters. Our company strives to provide consistent and affordable high quality water treatment equipment to our customers.

If you are in the market for a water softener, conditioner, reverse osmosis system, iron sulfur manganese filtration, dirt and sediment filter systems or any other water treatment systems. Budget Water® is the place for you. For a complete list of all of our products please click here:

Budget Water® Products and Prices

We also serve the following states:

Alabama - Alaska - Arizona - Arkansas - California - Colorado - Connecticut - Delaware - Florida - Georgia - Hawaii - Idaho - Illinois - Indiana - Iowa - Kansas - Kentucky - Louisiana - Maine - Maryland - Massachusetts - Michigan - Minnesota - Mississippi - Missouri - Montana - Nebraska - Nevada - New Hampshire - New Jersey - New Mexico - New York - North Carolina - North Dakota - Ohio - Oklahoma - Oregon - Pennsylvania - Rhode Island - South Carolina - South Dakota - Tennessee - Texas - Utah - Vermont - Virginia - Washington - West Virginia - Wisconsin - Wyoming