Ann Arbor's best water softeners, iron filters and water treatment system bargains. Replace Culligan®, RainSoft®, EcoWater®, Hague®, Kinetico® and all other home soft water treatment systems for a fraction of the cost!
Our tech support staff sets the standard for water treatment applications. We understand city water applications are different in each city and ONE SIZE does not fit all. On well water application we are the experts in the field. We can solve iron, sulfur and manganese issues without the use of salt or chemicals. We are the originators of the best chemical and salt free iron filters on the internet and no one still comes close to doing correctly of all the copy cat companies. We can do all of this at a mere fraction of the cost of in home sales companies and for less than all other online companies. And we get it right every time or we don't sell it. We also offer tech support to our customers 7 days per week.
As water moves over the surface of the land or through the ground, it dissolves naturally occurring minerals, and in some cases, radioactive material, and can pick up substances resulting from the presence of animals or from human activity. Elements very commonly found in city drinking water are Calcium and Magnesium. These tasteless minerals dissolve in the water and create what is known as hard water. An ion exchange water softener removes hardness (calcium and magnesium ions) by replacing them with sodium or in some instances potassium. To view our water softeners click here: http://www.budgetwater.com/water softeners.htm
The Ann Arbor water supply is uses both surface and ground water sources. Approximately 85% of the water supply comes from the Huron River. The remaining 15% comes from multiple wells located south of Ann Arbor. The water from both the sources is blended at the water treatment plant.
Well Water: The very best thing to do if you have a private well is follow the instructions under items 7, 16 and 17 on this page: http://www.budgetwater.com/articles.htm
The average hardness for Ann Arbor's water is: 148 mg/L.
Ann Arbor Water Quality Report
Our most popular City Water Softener/Conditioner: Premium Dual Purpose Water Softener Conditioner replaces Culligan®, Sears®, Kinetico®, Ionics®, RainSoft®, EcoWater®, Hague® and virtually all others. And you can change the media in it if your water changes. An amazing value. An amazing water treatment system. Takes care of taste, smells, odors, dry skin, stiff or coarse clothing, chlorine, chemicals, soap scum and gives you luxurious suds. It raises your quality of life (at a fraction of the cost). Separate Activated Carbon (or alternative media) chamber for EASY and CHEAP carbon replacement every two-three years. One unit does it all! And without mixing media which is not recommended.
If you are in the market for a water softener, conditioner, reverse osmosis system, iron sulfur manganese filtration, dirt and sediment filter systems or any other water treatment systems. Budget Water® is the place for you. For a complete list of all of our products please click here:
We also serve the following states: